sabato 5 giugno 2021

PSYCHOVULCANO

 



DOCTOR: - tell me as a patient, did this problem start during your childhood? but also tell me, as a volcanologist, will these eruptions stop?
VOLCANOLOGIST: - as a volcanologist I tell you I don't understand it anymore. This is the problem, not my childhood at all. I wish I were a volcano myself so to understand what is happening in the conducts.
STROMBOLI: - look, I am a volcano and I am more confused than you. I feel useless, stupid---- She makes me feel a loser.
VOLC. - She makes me feel unconfident
DOC - She makes me feel asthmatic with all that sand (as Freud said: what the f**)
ETNA : - Well I put into a crisis more than one....
PROUD(=ORGOGLIOSA😆😆


DISAGIO

  ETNA: --At first they were eruption-maniacs, then came tremor graphic maniacs, now they all are volcanic vortex-rings-maniacs...everyday I...