mercoledì 29 maggio 2024

CHE BRUTTA PAROLA !!!

 



PREMISE:   IT SEEMS THAT, DURING A REUNION WITH THE ITALIAN BISHOPS, POPE FRANCIS SAID SOMETHING LIKE: "No more homosexuals in the seminaries... there is too much of this GAY-THING (in italian FROCIAGGINE) in there"


STROMBOLI: - Pope... come on! It is not like you to say such a bad word! And to people you always made feel welcome!

POPE: - In fact, I did not mean FROCIAGGINE, I did mean... uhm... PROPAGGINE (=offshoot). Seminaries must not be offshoots but original and real things. That is why. I meant that. And offshoot/propaggine is not a bad word, isn't it? You too, you are a PROPAGGINE of something lying underwater...

ETNA: - Yeah, Dwarfy... he is right. You are definitely a PROPAGGINE.

VULCANO: - So much a PROPAGGINE indeed...!

LA STELLA CADENTE... ANZI NO!

  ------------------------ Stromboli: - Make me become much higher than Etna! Marsili:    - Help me to come out of the sea and become a God!...