DAVVERO I VULCANI NON HANNO NULLA DA DIRE?
L'ETNA E LO STROMBOLI, IN SICILIA, PARLANO TANTISSIMO... E DICONO COSE INTERESSANTI TRA UNO SBUFFO E L'ALTRO. VULComics NASCE PROPRIO PER RACCOGLIERE TUTTI I LORO "SPROLOQUI VULCANICI".... E QUELLI DI ALTRI VULCANI COME LORO.
Who said volcanoes have nothing to tell? Mt Etna and Mt Stromboli, in Sicily, do tell... they speak a lot! They even say interesting things, among their puffs and roars. This is the reason why we started VULComics, just to tell you about their chatting, and those of other volcanoes.
PADRE, PERDONA LORO ...
STROMBOLI: -- At last, you September tourists! Since Etna's gone back to sleep, now you can enjoy my greatness ! TOURISTS: -- Are...
-
DAVVERO I VULCANI NON HANNO NULLA DA DIRE? L'ETNA E LO STROMBOLI, IN SICILIA, PARLANO TANTISSIMO... E DICONO COSE INTERESSANTI TRA U...
-
STROMBOLI & VULCANO: we don't have a mouth, yet we can talk, sing and roar... how dare you, humans, force someone who has a mouth ...
-
ME: SO, WHAT IS THIS SILENCE, SUDDENLY? .......... DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY AT ALL? ETNA: ARE YOU SURE YOU REALLY WANT ME TO ...
