giovedì 19 ottobre 2023

SCALATA AL SUCCESSO ... O QUASI!

 


STROMBOLI: - Oh yeah! I got it! I 've made a super vapour ring... now I'm almost there, I will replace that lazy Etna very soon!

I can certainly make fluid lavas, super fountains, rings ... I only have to learn how to produce great earthquakes, how to open a valley on my side and how to put a glacier in one of my caves... and then ...

ETNA: - Then you should become a female-volcano

STROMBOLI: - No problem, I am pro "gender-fluid" theory. I will do it.

ETNA: - Then you should also be able to grow over 2400 more meters above sea level and get to even see Tunisia !! (ha ha ha)

STROMBOLI: - Uuuuhm... weelll.... isn't it too hot, for october, these days? Where have mid seasons gone???

DISAGIO

  ETNA: --At first they were eruption-maniacs, then came tremor graphic maniacs, now they all are volcanic vortex-rings-maniacs...everyday I...